01 October 2012

Horror Movies

A bit of a rant....

I quite enjoy horror movies, love them in fact, I have tons of horror movies that I've missed out on watching. Boyfriend does not, he'd rather they not even be mentioned. So I have to watch them with him asleep, despite the fact that we don't have a place in a living room for me to watch them so he can sleep. Even with the TV turned down, the speech is soft, the sound effects are loud (normal for scary movies).
Let's put it this way: It's my TV, it's my XBOX, it's my Netflix, it's my bedroom.

3 comments:

  1. Does he get nightmares or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He says he does. Why is it that 90% of guys are pansies when it comes to horror movies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno...Bobby likes em. Well...he doesn't care for the gory horrors he thinks they're boring. He likes more pschycological stuff. Or inbred crazy family type stuff. He doesn't get creeped out though...he'll watch something like Wolf Creek and be like..man...it'd be nice to vaca in Australia...it's so pretty there. I'm like...O_o. No.

    ReplyDelete