01 October 2012

Give credit please!

I've never had problems with picture thieves before. As you know, we went to a truck&car show over the weekend, I took 300+ pictures (which would have been more if there had been models there). This "like" page on facebook proceeds to steal one of my pictures. Not a "we have similar pictures" thing, no this is -my- picture just cropped. Same image in the picture, same angle, same blurriness, same reflection in the bg of the image. So when Boyfriend brings it up to the page, and asks for credit for the picture. They proceed to block him from the page, HOW RUDE!
So after discussing putting a watermark on all the pictures from now on.... Boyfriend... who didn't take ANY of the pictures, didn't do any of the walking with me, didn't do any of the squatting and leaning for angles, didn't do any of the work....wants the watermark to have his and my FB addresses on the pictures. Why? Is what I want to know. Why should HE get credit for the pictures? Why should he even have a say in the watermark that I put on MY pictures that I take? Maybe I'm making too big of a deal about it, but that just sounds like to me that WE both put in EQUAL effort in the pictures... which "we" didn't.

3 comments:

  1. It's your stuff. He's just gettin on your last nerve lately isn't he? But yeah...I agree with you. But you knew I would...you know how picky I am about my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could you tell?

      Oh yea, so when I made the watermark, I put my DA and FB at the largest size, his under it in a smaller size. >.> I'm a horrible girlfriend.

      Delete
    2. I wouldn't have put his on it at all. You think Bobbys name is on my stuff for my event at Beast Fest? Hell no. God love him but I'm the one that's gonna be hooping for about six hours throughout a twelve hour day. Yeah...he bought stuff and is helping set up and keep people out of my space but it's MINE.

      Delete